Oral Appliance Therapy
- Insurance: Most medical insurance covers Oral Device Treatment. We are Preferred Providers on most plans including Medicare and Tricare!
- Comfort: Many CPAP users found it too uncomfortable or too cumbersome have found success with oral device therapy.(ODT)
- Fast Results: Most patients grow accustomed to the device within a few days or weeks
- Portable: Unlike the more cumbersome CPAP device that requires electricity, the oral device fits in a pocket and can be taken anywhere, making travel much more feasible.
- Ease of Use: Patients can drink and talk while wearing the device, unlike some of the other treatment options.
- Silent and Discreet: OSA sufferers and their sleep partners are sometimes bothered by the noise and presence of breathing devices like the CPAP.
Headache & TMJ
The Orofacial Pain field is dedicated to the prevention, evaluation, diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of orofacial pain disorders of the head, face and neck. Learn more
Snoring & Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea is a condition that can be life-threatening. It is a disorder distinguished by short pauses in breathing during sleep and is often characterized by a loud snoring and choking sensation.
"We are preferred providers with most medical insurance plans including Medicare."
Call (303)758-4865 today for a free benefits check.