Oral Appliance Therapy
- Insurance: Most medical insurance covers Oral Device Treatment. We are Preferred Providers on most plans including Medicare and Tricare!
- Comfort: Many CPAP users found it too uncomfortable or too cumbersome have found success with oral device therapy.(ODT)
- Fast Results: Most patients grow accustomed to the device within a few days or weeks
- Portable: Unlike the more cumbersome CPAP device that requires electricity, the oral device fits in a pocket and can be taken anywhere, making travel much more feasible.
- Ease of Use: Patients can drink and talk while wearing the device, unlike some of the other treatment options.
- Silent and Discreet: OSA sufferers and their sleep partners are sometimes bothered by the noise and presence of breathing devices like the CPAP.
Headache & TMJ
The Orofacial Pain field is dedicated to the evaluating and managing of head, face and neck pain. The specialty of Orofacial Pain Dentistry is concerned with the prevention, evaluation, diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of orofacial pain disorders. Learn more
Snoring & Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea is a condition that can be life-threatening. It is a disorder distinguished by short pauses in breathing during sleep and is often characterized by a loud snoring and choking sensation.
"We are preferred providers with most medical insurance plans including Medicare."
Call (303)758-4865 today for a free benefits check.